- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Eataly Los Angeles is seeking talented Line Cooks to join our team! With our newest addition to Eataly LA now open, TERRA, we are looking for cooks with at least 2 years experience in a restaurant who have a passion for hospitality and enthusiasm for food, beverage and service.
Typical Day as an Eatalian Line Cook:
1. Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
2. Identifies and selects cuts of meat, poultry, shellfish, fish, game or vegetables used for frying or sautéing.
3. Prepares foods for frying, sautéing, and cooking.
4. Prepares garnishes for dishes.
5. Fries, sautés, or otherwise cooks food items and prepares pan sauces as appropriate.
6. Plates menu items along with appropriate garnish.
7. Maintains a sanitary work station that meets Department of Health standards.
8. Selects and uses knives, hand tools, utensils and equipment to portion, cut, slice, dip, batter, bread, whip, beat, maintain holding temperature, fry, sauté, or otherwise produce food in their station.
9. Adheres to all company and department procedures, policies, expectations and quality standards.
Benefits of being an Eatalian:
-ENDLESS opportunities for career growth
-Local Perks; Transit, Plum Benefits, etc.
-Discount to Eat and Shop in any Eataly location
-Fun and Team-Oriented Environment
-Passionate about Food, Service, Culture and Educating Others
-Desire to work in a team environment
-Enthusiastic about creating the most unique customer experiences
At Eataly, we are looking to help people have a better life through food and through learning about culture -- we need people who can collaborate and create harmony in our restaurant. We believe the secret to a great work environment is the philosophy of all for one and one for all. This helps us to create a unique and energetic environment that our employees and guests can both enjoy.
As an ambassador of Eataly products and services, everyone is responsible for helping to create and maintain quality experiences for every guest that comes to Eataly. Every employee at Eataly is an ambassador, and is expected to actively engage with guests and spend quality time with each customer. We live by the idea that our employees Eat, Learn and Grow with Eataly -- with us, there are endless possibilities for learning new things and growing professionally.