Automotive Business Development Center (BDC) Representative
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Motor Werks Auto Group continues to grow and expand and are now building a large Automotive Business Development Center (BDC) Representative team at our Main Barrington location. This opportunity has often been titled, BDC, Internet Sales, Internet Sales Manager, Business Development Coordinator, and BDC Sales within the Automotive Industry.
If you have direct experience or in a call center, with inside sales, or a high volume customer focused environment - this could be an exciting growth opportunity for you.
The pay structure is an hourly rate of $14.00 per hour with an average weekly hours worked of 45 and a bonus plan with an expected annual overall compensation of 45,000-48,000.
Motor Werks has a great reputation among our customers as well as our employees. Check us out on Glassdoor for further insight.
The Automotive Business Development Center (BDC) Representative is a specialized, highly trained & skilled member of the Business Development and Loyalty Center (BLDC). The representative handles inbound sales calls, internet leads, outbound marketing calls, is the facilitator of solid & specific appointments for the sales team, and performs follow up calls on recent non-purchase visits. No cold calling / telemarketing is involved.
Inside sales and/or outbound follow-up experience is a plus. Automotive background/experience is a plus, but not required. The CCR is a full-time, permanent position. A successful individual in this role will possess outstanding communications skills, a friendly and enthusiastic disposition, be self-motivated, maintain a positive, energetic and can-do attitude along with a good work ethic.
For Success in this position, a strong candidate will be able to:
- Master all training materials provided by Motor Werks and any training firm associated with Motor Werks, including scripts and Word-tracks.
- Maintain a willingness to learn and be coached towards success
- Articulate and effectively communicate clearly over the phone, through text, email, and online chats
- Respond with urgency to leads and inquiries
- Continuously understand the changes among the Motor Werks available inventory and sales specials
- Become a Subject Matter Expert regarding the product information related to the makes and models at the associated dealership
- Build strong relationships with the Sales Team and Staff
- Develop a thorough understanding of and demonstrate adherence to policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate proficiency within the CRM software
To be considered for this opportunity - all offered candidate must successfully complete a background check and drug test prior to being hired.
It is the policy of Motor Werks, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
We represent Mercedes Benz, Land Rover, Jaguar, Infiniti, Honda,Cadillac, Porsche and BMW.
Success is possible if you cherish our customer relationships, are self driven to learn, have high energy, exhibit integrity and accountability with our customers as well as among the team you work with at Motor Werks.
If looking for a career you can excel in, a company you can advance in, and an opportunity to change your life, you’re looking for Motor Werks.
With our modern atmosphere and exceptional support system, you’ll find a true, reputable company that’s respected all across the nation. Motor Werks is 100% committed to our customers, and that same dedication continues through our employees. Our outstanding customer service and employee growth records prove that we’re not just a car dealership…we’re a family.
If you love a great challenge, meeting new people and making friends for life, it’s time to start your career at Motor Werks.