Busser / Support
- $15.66 Hourly
- Part Time
- 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Provide friendly, courteous and efficient quality presentation of food and beverage service to all guests. Clean and set up tables in the outlet and perform other food service related duties, including general cleaning and set up.
- Clean, set and re-set tables continuously, assuming responsibility for station, tables and side duties.
- Assist Server as needed and greet guests by name whenever possible during the course of meal service.
- Stack trays properly for efficient unloading for stewarding and ensure proper safety standards at all times.
- Flexibility in duties and schedule
The Sydell Group is a New York based owner and developer of lifestyle oriented hotels. Sydell's core expertise is an ability to identify fresh talent within the hotel, food & beverage, and retail communities and align them with best in class development, management and financial discipline in the creation of compelling new business models in lifestyle hotels.
The vision for Sydell's Freehand brand is to combine the social culture of a hostel with innovative design, comfort and a quality food and beverage experience that serves our guests and locals all offered at an affordable price. Sydell Group plans to develop and operate up to ten Freehand properties over the next few years.