- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Wolfgang Puck is opening his celebrated Bar & Grill restaurant in Disney Springs. We are seeking experienced Food Runners/Expo to join the team.
To Apply: Please stop by the restaurant with your resume anytime between 2:30pm - 4:30pm to fill out an application:
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill (Disney Springs)
1514 A. Buena Vista Dr.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Job Summary: The Food Runner is responsible for assisting the Kitchen and Food Servers with food service, proper set-up and maintenance of functioning spaces, as well as serving guests and keeping the side stations clean and well stocked.
Essential Job Functions:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Ensures all service stations in the kitchen are stocked and ready for service.
- Removes soiled dishes from table; brings to dish washing area.
- Completes set up and teardown of banquet and dining events as assigned.
- Sets tables with silverware, glassware and other items.
- Removes soiled linen, restocks work area with clean linens.
- Stocks servers’ station with supplies.
- Restocks bus station continually with ice, coffee, teas and other supplies.
- Inform a manager and or server if guests have any issues when food is delivered
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 2 years expo/runner experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of fine dining room and service procedures and functions
- Must be self-motivated and customer service oriented
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Open availability; must be able to work lunch or dinner shift, weekends and holidays
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to keep area clean and organized
- Ability to maintain composure and stay focused
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work as a team, stay organized, handle various tasks at one time
- Must be able to effectively understand and convey written and verbal information to guests and coworkers
- Must possess a service orientation – actively looking for ways to help others
- Professional presentation and positive attitude
Wolfgang Puck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.