Benefits and Human Resources Administrator
- $44K - $50K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Benefits and Human Resources Administrator will provide support to the Human Resources and Payroll team. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implement new benefits programs. Examine possible plan designs and benefits cost changes.
- Serve as primary contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators. Coordinate transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums and plan administration. Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes. Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required reporting and fees.
- Coordinate daily benefits processing. Handle enrollments, COBRA, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, accident and death claims, rollovers, QDROs, QMCSOs, distributions, loans, hardships and compliance testing. Oversee maintenance of employee benefits files, maintain group benefits database and update employee payroll records.
- Survey industry trends. Complete benefits surveys and review information obtained from the results. Analyze complex benefits information. Forecast trends and assist with future benefits designs. Develop specific recommendations for review by management.
- Monitor administrative costs of benefits programs and recommend cost containment strategies, including alternative methods for administration and funding.
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers. Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of the company's benefits package. Design and distribute materials for benefits orientations, open enrollment and summary plan descriptions. Provide training and support to group benefits associates.
- Highest level of integrity to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Exceptional planning and organizing skills
- Strong attention to detail in composing, creating and proofing materials
- Strong technology acumen
- Proven curiosoty and ability to think in a strategic and innovative manner
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced business environment
- Strong interest in food and the restaurant industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to five years of related benefits or employee benefits administration experience.
- Experience in working with an HRIS and/or CRM is preferred
- Passion for food and restaurant industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
KitchenSync provides professional back office support to growth-minded restaurant operators throughout the US.
By combining extensive automation with human teams that are highly trained in the restaurant industry, we allow clients to focus on delivering great hospitality to their guests while we manage day-to-day business administration. From employee recruiting to financial reporting, KitchenSync offers a wide (and growing) range of services designed specifically for the restaurant industry.
With teams in Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, New York, and India, KitchenSync delivers around-the-clock support to many of the countries top restaurateurs.