- $55K - $60K Annual Salary
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
DONUT FRIEND is a unique and growing donut shop located in Highland Park, CA. We specialize in vegan, customizable, "Do It Yourself" donuts and ice cream in a fun and fast-paced setting!
We are looking for a general manager to oversee all operations of our first and soon to be second locations. If you have a passion for customer service, for inspiring and motivating a rather large team, for producing products of exceptional quality and beauty, then we'd love to hear from you!
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Oversees all operations of the shop.
- Manages sales and production data.
- Monitors production vs. consumption, and makes appropriate adjustments to minimize waste and food costs.
- Prepares weekly reports.
- Engages with customers in the shop and online.
- Ensures the shop is properly stocked at all times and that the staff has what they need to provide our customers with the best possible experience.
- Ensures the products we serve always exceed company standards.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and scheduling employees, as well as conducting performance reviews and taking disciplinary action when necessary.
- Inspires staff to do their best and provide unparalleled customer service.
- Helps to create/update company policies and ensures they are followed.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations, and developing and implementing disaster plans.
- Takes weekly inventory and orders supplies twice a week.
- Ensures all deliveries are accurate and follows up with vendors when needed.
- Answers all incoming emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Handles all special order and catering requests.
- Current California Food Managers card.
- 2 years prior GM experience and 5 years restaurant management
- Kitchen experience, especially running a kitchen, a huge plus.
- Must be willing to work up to 55 hours per week.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to grasp, lift, and/or carry 50 lbs as needed.
- Ability to stand/sit/walk for long periods of time.
- Full health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Competitive salary
- Career growth potential.
- Semi-regular employee field trips.
- Bonuses when goals are met.
- Great background music (if you're into 00's punk/emo!)
- Free donuts!
DONUT FRIEND is an established and rapidly evolving donut shop located in Highland Park, California. We specialize in vegan, customizable, "Do It Yourself" donuts and ice cream in a fun and fast paced setting.