Chocolate Educator/Project Manager
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Entrepreneurial company with lots of room for growth. Must be a self-starter and able to work independently. Other qualities we are looking for:
- Assist in the making of chocolate drinks, cookies, and other kitchen work.
- Must be efficient and by able to move quickly around a kitchen and cafe.
- Must have proper food handling skills.
- Organized and clean. A MUST
- Other Qualities
- Must be able to work independently
- Is extremely trustworthy
- Willing to engage with customers when they enter the door and EDUCATE.
If you are afraid to speak and engage with customers, then this is not the best fit.
- Demonstrate a high level of energy and responsiveness to every customer in the store
- Understand product line and able to communicate what we do to the customer.
- able to be productive when there is downtime
- some experience with baking
- clean, fast & efficient
- must be able to lift 30 - 40 pds
- competent with numbers and measurements
- organization skills
If you've reached the end of this, tell us your favorite chocolate bar and send us a resume.
Our company is ChocoVivo. We are a small Bean-to-Bar chocolate shop with a unique environment and mission.
Our passion is true education about our farm that we work with in Tabasco, MX and how we process our cacao. We start with each customer that enters the door providing them an experience in the way that cacao is grown, harvested and made into a chocolate bar.