- $30K - $40K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Denny's is America's Diner, and our employees love feeding people! Not just the perfect breakfast or burger, but feeding the lives of our customers by giving them a place to share great conversations. If you are hungry to win and have a passion for feeding people, we’d love to talk to you!
What does a Restaurant Manager do?
Reporting to the General Manager, Restaurant Managers are responsible for the supervision of approximately 15 - 20 Food Service Workers / Restaurant Team Members, proper execution of the restaurant operations on their assigned shift, providing guests with a great dining experience, and upholding the Denny’s Way service and quality standards. Restaurant Managers work a variety of day and night shifts, weekends, and some holidays as the schedules are rotated. Additional responsibilities include focus on hiring and retention, continuous operational improvement, understanding profit and loss statements, operating plans, and costs. Restaurant Managers must have a strong commitment to guest satisfaction and exhibit Denny’s Guiding Principles.
Our benefits include, but aren’t limited to:
- Quarterly bonus opportunity
- Insurance including medical, dental, vision and life
- Paid Vacation
- Advancement opportunities
Position qualifications include, but aren’t limited to:
- Minimum of two years restaurant, hospitality or retail experience. Additional operations and/or leadership experience strongly preferred
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- ServSafe® Certification required
- Great communication skills
- Proven ability to solve problems
- Strong business acumen to understand financial statements and contributing factors
- Ability to work day and evening shifts, weekends, and holidays as the schedules are rotated
- Reliable transportation
Anyone with Food Service Worker, Bartender, Server, Cashier, Customer Service, Team Member, Crew Member, Restaurant Staff, (etc.) experience - please apply!
DenSuccess 6625, LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, race, creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, military or veteran's status, criminal background, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local law.