Director of Finance and Accounting
- $115K - $135K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are looking for a happy, high-energy, reliable, team-oriented, go-getter that wants to grow with us at Fresh Brothers.
We are building something special. We are focused on creating an environment where you will earn more than just a paycheck. How far you go is up to you — you will have a chance to grow with us, make magic happen every day and develop your career.
The Director of Finance and Accounting will be responsible for implementing, administering, and monitoring all corporate accounting policies, payroll functions, financial procedures, and fiscal control programs at one of the premier restaurant chains in Southern California.
The ideal candidate will:
- Inspire and lead accounting team to foster a positive, supportive relationship with restaurant teams
- Streamline all systems to ensure scale-able practices as the Company expands
- Generate and deliver timely and accurate financial reports to operational teams
- Lead all audits, planning exercises, new store budgeting, and other ad hoc financial reporting projects
- Oversee vendor, customer, landlord, and other key stakeholder relationships
- Manage cash flow, which includes forecasting and capital expenditure resource planning
- Work directly with CEO, COO and ownership group providing strategic analyses and reports
- Work with restaurant teams to achieve key performance indicators
- Monitor and maintain contracts and legal agreements, including leases
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state & local corporate, payroll, sales and other applicable taxes
- Support Human Resources in both HRIS function and overall compliance
- 5+ years in management level finance and accounting role,
- GAAP knowledge along with other accounting principles
- Restaurant/retail experience a plus
- Tech savvy
- Analytical, data-driven mindset
Join a high-growth, quick service chain of pizza restaurants recently listed as one of FastCasual.com's "Top 50 Movers and Shakers" within the industry.