Administrative Assistant / Accounts Payable
- $18.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Purpose for this position:
Assist with clerical, administrative A/P and general office functions.
- Telephone Switchboard.
- Greet Office Visitors and Prepare Boardrooms for meetings as necessary.
- Stamp all out-going mail and deliver to post box.
- Receive, Sort and Distribute mail.
- Prepare outgoing Fed Ex shipments
- Order Office Supplies (Food, Beverages and Office Supplies.) Build spreadsheets using formulas for statistical analysis
- Develop Power Point presentations using sound, video clips and photos.
- Run errands as requested by management.
- Maintain office equipment as needed including arranging for service calls.
- Process capital check requests, proper authorization, enter, post: keeping track of capital expenditures.
- Print vendor listings and labels.
- Print checks and create payment cycles
- Log checks in check register.
- Seal, stamp and mail checks.
- Enter void checks into the system.
- Research past due/skipped invoices.
- Process corporate invoices garnishments, taxes, expense reimbursements and office parables.
- Print check registers and calendars monthly and close to general ledger. issuance of 1099’s
- Create vendor files.
- Assist/train controllers and assistants on M3 to create and edit check runs, process invoices, prepare for A\P close and reports
- Deal with vendors to reconcile corporate accounts
- Prepare manual checks as needed
- File checks and backup for Controller
- Other office assignments as delegated by management.
Skills and Abilities:
- Understand the technologies, processes and principles of the work you are doing.
- Solve problems using facts and personal judgment.
- Organize your own activities to make the best use of our time and effort.
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to Multi task
- Proper and professional phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Access, Adobe and internet.
- MUST have experience with M3 software
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to adapt a changing environment.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.