Administrative Assistant / Accounts Payable
- $19.23 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Windsor Capital Group Inc. operates full-service, select-service, focused branded and independent hotels throughout the United States is looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist with clerical, administrative A/P and general office functions.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to blend a positive attitude, flexibility, discretion, and command while managing multiple priorities. A successful admin assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Assist with our telephone switchboard.
- Greet office visitors and prepare boardrooms for meetings as necessary.
- Stamp all out-going mail and deliver to post box.
- Receive, Sort and Distribute mail.
- Prepare outgoing Fed Ex shipments
- Order Office Supplies (Food, Beverages and Office Supplies.) Build spreadsheets using formulas for statistical analysis
- Develop PowerPoint presentations using sound, video clips, and photos.
- Run errands as requested by management.
- Maintain office equipment as needed including arranging for service calls.
- Process capital check requests, proper authorization, enter, post: keeping track of capital expenditures.
- Print vendor listings and labels.
- Print checks and create payment cycles
- Log checks in a check register.
- Seal, stamp, and mail checks.
- Enter void checks into the system.
- Research past due/skipped invoices.
- Process corporate invoices garnishments, taxes, expense reimbursements and office parables.
- Assist with the issuance of 1099’s
- Create vendor files.
- Assist/train controllers and assistants on M3 to create and edit check runs, process invoices, prepare for A\P close and reports
- Deal with vendors to reconcile corporate accounts
- Prepare manual checks as needed
- File checks and backup for Controller
- Other office assignments as delegated by management.
Skills and Abilities:
- Understand the technologies, processes, and principles of the work you're doing.
- Solve problems using facts and personal judgment.
- Organize your own activities to make the best use of our time and effort.
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to Multitask
- Proper and professional phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Adobe, and internet.
- Experience with M3 software desire
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to adapt a changing environment.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.