Bellperson / Hotel Shuttle Driver
- $10.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To serve hotel guests during their stay by making it easier and more enjoyable to arrive, check in and stay at the property.
- Assists guests with luggage.
- Offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest and entertainment attractions.
- Delivers messages and runs errands.
- May pick up articles for laundry and valet service, and call taxi for guests.
- Transport guests to local area in hotel van.
- May keep record of calls for service.
- May deliver packages, suitcases and trunks.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
- Get along with all kinds of people.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Lift and carry things like luggage, trays of dishes, and bags of golf clubs.
- Use hands and fingers skillfully and easily.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Hotel Discounts
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.