- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
A Unit Manager is a mid-level management position responsible for ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction while managing the business to ensure policies and procedures are executed according to the company’s standards.
The Unit Manager is responsible for all aspects of the day to day shift operations and activities of the venue while focusing on guest experience and support of the venue team. Ensures all Lucky Strike standards, policies and procedures are adhered to. Maintain personal integrity by abiding to and supporting Lucky Strike's Mission Statement and core values principals through leadership, positive attitude and with joyful energy.
The Unit Manager's duties include the following but are not limited to:
- Ensuring guest experience and satisfaction. Provides direction, motivation and coaching along with coordination to ensure that the proper level of service is provided to all guests.
- Ability to engage guests in a consistent manner.
- Ensures the highest quality product that meets all Lucky Strike standards and our guest's expectations.
- Understands and supports Special Events and Parties.
- Adheres to and maintains Lucky Strike's training procedures and standards.
- Ensures that all team members are successfully trained.
- Communication to team members is in a consistent and professional manner to ensure team is knowledgeable of pertinent information necessary to maintain Lucky Strike standards and successfully accomplish their job duties.
The Unit Manager supports the General Manager and the AGM in all facets of the venue operation in regards to financial management, specifically:
- Ensures that venue budgetary goals are meet
- Works in conjunction with the GM and AGM to build the business through community involvement, marketing and networking
- Ensures that Food and Beverage COGS, Controllable expenses and labor costs are within budgetary guidelines
- Monitors labor cost on a pre-shift bases along with team member's scheduling process to ensure budgetary goals are met while maintaining appropriate staffing levels to ensure quality guest experience
- All financial reporting is produced in a timely, accurate and thorough manner that meets Lucky Strike's accounting standards
- Reliable, Dependable, Adaptable and MUST have a passion for hospitality and fun!
- Minimum 3 years management experience in the Hospitality and/or Entertainment industry
- 2 to 4 years prior service related or culinary background, or supervisory role in a high-volume food and beverage establishment.
- Equivalent combination of the education and experience.
- Base knowledge of Legal and HR issues with regard to the hospitality industry. Federal, state and local laws regarding liquor, labor & health codes and statues.
- Responsible Alcohol Management & "TIPS" training.
- Basic "POS" knowledge
- Computer literate.
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.