Hotel Room Attendant
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta is looking for an energetic and dependable housekeeper to join our team! We are located in Alpharetta, GA 25 miles from Downtown Atlanta. The hotel is located less than a mile from shopping, dining and entertainment.
The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of rooms, halls and the lobby of the hotel.
- Sorts, counts, folds, marks, or carries linens.
- Replenishes supplies, such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
- Makes beds, moves furniture, hangs drapes, and rolls carpets.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways and locker rooms and other work areas.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors, using brooms and mops and powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Follow instructions.
- Learn procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.