Retail Office Administrator
- $10.00 - $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Start a Career with us at Ashley HomeStore!
We are the No. 1 Furniture and Tempurpedic Mattress Retailer in the U.S., and one of the world’s best-selling furniture store brands with more than 700 showrooms in 28 countries!
Ashley HomeStores of Dallas/Ft. Worth, are hiring professional, career-oriented, and motivated individuals to join our team of Office Administrators in providing the ultimate furniture shopping experience for our valued customers. We are seeking applicants that will enthusiastically assist our customers in a professional and friendly manner so as to ensure their continued loyalty to our Ashley HomeStores. Starting as an Office Administrator will provide you with an excellent foundation for a long and successful career with us, including future opportunities for promotion from within our company. Full-time or part-time work positions available. Please apply in person at any of our DFW Locations, or you may also reply to this posting.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Interacting with customers in a retail environment
- Processing customer sales
- Taking payments on account
- Assisting Customers and Sales Associates and Sales Management with a variety of duties including cashier, customer account reviews, sales order delivery , sales order changes and follow ups
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Maintain and assist in keeping a neat and orderly office environment
- Other miscellaneous and non-standard duties as required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer and 10-key skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced office environment
- Cheerful, friendly and professional demeanor
- Professional phone etiquette
- Effective communication skills – bilingual skills are a plus
- Desire to succeed and excel
- Be a Team Player
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to work retail hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Organizational and time management skills
Outstanding benefits for full-time employees includes:
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits including Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Coverage
- Paid time off including Vacation, Sick and Personal holidays
- Optional 401K
- Employee Merchandise Discounts
Ashley HomeStore is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, ancestry or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our company operates according to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
- To be a premier retail home furnishings company.
- Provide the ultimate consumer experience
- Increase revenue
- Continuous improvement
- Reduce cost
- Make a profit
- Stay in business
- Customer focused
- Honesty & integrity
- Passion, drive and cooperation
- Hands on approach
- Continued growth