FOH Manager - Gjelina Group
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Gjelina Group – FOH Manager
Gjelina Group is looking for a FOH Manager to join our team in Venice, California. We currently have nearly 400 employees working at multiple restaurants in Venice, CA and are expanding our operations to New York city. Given our operations, the ideal candidate has a progressive outlook, is comfortable working in a hands-on, high energy environment and thinks quickly and rationally on their feet. The candidate must also be a strong communicator with an analytical and team-oriented mindset and be familiar with and committed to sustainable food practices.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Responsible for maintaining the ambience in the restaurant at all times (lighting, temperature, music, furniture and overall presentation).
- Recruitment of hourly candidates
- Prepare and present a pre-shift staff briefing that includes any new additions to menu and 86’d items
- Develop relationships with guests, promoting high level of customer service.
- Address any issues with chef or senior management regarding any concerns regarding the main kitchen during service.
- FOH staff support and training with ability to work with and inspire others
- Creating and managing staff schedule and related shift changes
- Ensure positive and creative team environment across all departments
- Facilitate open communication with Sous Chefs, waitstaff and Management
· Competitive salary
• Subsidized employer-sponsored health insurance
Our belief is that every hourly employee contributes to a customer's experience, so a mandatory service charge will be added to each check, and 100% of it is to be shared amongst them.