- $10.50 Hourly
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The "Best New Hotel" in the country as voted by USA Today is seeking friendly, upbeat, and customer service focused individuals to join our Sparkle Team for the Summer Season!
We are seeking Experienced Housekeepers who LOVE to clean.
- Rooms Attendant- Cleans guest's rooms, bathrooms, and makes bed. They should make each guest feel like they are the first person to stay in the room.
- Public Area Attendant- Cleans all public areas such as lobby, restrooms, back of house areas, and F&B outlets perfectly and in line with the look books.
- Houseperson- Clears guest rooms of dirty trash and linen, stocks closets with linen and supplies for room attendants. Deliver and retrieve items to hotel guests such as extra towels, fridges, etc.
Each position will come in contact with guests and need to create positive guest interactions while providing excellent service. Our Sparkle Team play an important role every day and truly make our beautiful hotel sparkle.
- Must be available on Weekends and some Holidays
- Previous Housekeeping Experience
- Attention to Detail
- Positive Attitude
- Able to lift up to 45lbs
- Continuous standing, walking, pushing, pulling, reaching, moving about, and lifting furniture/furnishings
- Frequently bends, kneels and crouches
- Repetitive movement of hands, arms and legs, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, pushing, & wiping
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals (cleaning materials), odors, dirt and dust
We are a service focused and design forward collection of hotels deeply immersed in our communities through authentic hospitality, inclusion and education.
- Encourage people to be themselves and create honest, genuine
and thoughtful experiences
- We are passionate about our role with in the local community
through education, employment, charity and community partnerships
- We create a warm neighborhood place where everyone is welcome
- We are daring, we are fun and we are committed to making our industry better