Marketing Specialist/Campaign Leader
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Corporate Functions – Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, our Marketing Campaign Specialist will play a key role in helping Wedgewood Weddings execute its strategy. They will work with a team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: brand management and advertising; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and internet marketing; recruitment marketing; venue-centric marketing; and industry, service line, and geographic marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys being hands-on and involved in several projects at a time rather than someone who wants to manage hands-on people.
THE ROLE: Marketing Specialist/Campaign Leader – Wedgewood Weddings
The new role of Campaign Leader is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned marketing professional to play a key role in our next-level marketing campaign strategy and delivery at Wedgewood Weddings. They will be aligned to Wedgewood Weddings and will become a critical member of the Marketing & Communications team.
The Campaign Leader will be responsible for delivering efficient, effective and high-quality cross-channel marketing campaigns that support the needs of the business.
They will be responsible for understanding the business goals, marketing goals, and operating structure of the Wedgewood Weddings business.
Nurture: creating and maintaining email outreach to sustain prospect interest and increase booking conversion rates
Referral: Developing a referral base within the wedding guest audience to build warm leads and engage within an appropriate timeframe
Website: Ensure web conversion goals are met through interactive, informative and useful web material
Content: Develop engaging, interesting and informative content that attracts key audiences across a range of digital and traditional platforms
Social: Building a community on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook
Events: Support venues as they increase brand awareness at off-site community events
PR: Write and distribute formal press releases and develop brand recognition among industry
Collateral: Develop print / digital ads and promotional materials to support business and venue-specific objectives (using Adobe Creative Suite)
Campaigns: Create venue-specific promotions that increase venue popularity/booking rate/booking value
Reporting: Investigate data to identify actionable trends and develop tools to increase reach and conversion
EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field Preferred (specialization in online/digital marketing a plus)
- Minimum of 3 years of campaign management and/or cross-channel data-driven marketing execution whereby you have demonstrated an ability to communicate and behave in a manner that commands trust and authority from all stakeholders.
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Ability to align and move people and organizations into action whereby you have demonstrated an ability to communicate your ideas and plans in ways that build credibility, inspire and align people and motivate action
- Demonstrated leadership in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Knowledge of CRM tools (preferably Salesforce)
- Knowledge of various CMS (Wordpress, HubSpot, Drupal)
- Fluency in Google Analytics (or similar programs)
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (min of photoshop)
At Wedgewood Weddings, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service, and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!