- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Melting Pot is hiring!
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee discounts
- A great work environment
- Assist all waitstaff in providing a unique service experience for guests
- Clear tables, set tables, keep stations full, maintain cleanliness throughout the restaurant
- Always perform as a team member
- Perform opening, running and closing sidework assignments
- Must have the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Prior experience as a busser is a plus
- Be a team player, with good communication skills and the ability to follow instructions
- Food safety certification
Apply today to discover what makes The Melting Pot a unique dining experience...and an exceptional work environment!
The Melting Pot is the nation's largest fondue restaurant franchise, and this unique, casual dining restaurant is now hiring energized team members who are ready to serve memories that last a lifetime.
At The Melting Pot, fondue truly becomes a memorable dining experience where guests can dip into something different – and discover all the ingredients to a relaxed atmosphere, private tables, attentive service, fine wines and signature fondue dinners.
Are you ready for a change – are you excited about working in a one-of-a-kind, dining atmosphere? The Melting Pot is a restaurant that offers great pay, flexible schedules and a cool and comfortable working environment.
Come discover what makes The Melting Pot a unique dining experience… and an exceptional work environment.