Retail Experience Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
As a Retail Experience Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day and long-term leadership of Fit Professionals (retail staff) and customer experience. Our Retail Experience Manager will oversee the execution of staff training and an exceptional customer experience while meeting sales goals and store objectives. Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We truly believe that running changes everything.
This position requires non-traditional hours, including evening and weekend shifts.
- Has a proven track record of developing and training staff
- Fosters growth of others through recognition, coaching and development opportunities
- Promotes individual and team performance by setting expectations, delegating and by providing tools and resources
- Oversee new hire training and continuing education
- Builds and maintains trust from staff and customers by using sound judgement
- Lead staff communication efforts, including daily huddles, to ensure that staff are aware of store initiatives, customer promotions, in-store events, training programs, fun runs, etc.
- Passionate, positive, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicate professionally with customers, owners, and team
- Deliver the best customer experience by establishing and maintaining a positive staff culture with a focus on performance management and education
- Maintain a team-wide focus on outfitting every customer so that they can have the best possible experience before, during, and after their run
- Monitor performance of the Fit Professionals and provide feedback through FIT metircs and performance reviews
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities and functions. Perform other duties as required and directed by the owners; these may, on occasion, be unreleated to the position described here.
- Minimum two years of experience working in retail leadership. Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment. Excellent organizational skills. Experience dealing with budgets, reports, staff training, and customer service.
Responsible for the oversight of all Fit Professionals working in the store
- High energy atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve, and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.