- $50K - $70K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Are you an experienced construction Project Coordinator? Are you looking for a new role that will help you take your career to the next level? Are you looking for a fun work environment where you genuinely love to come to work every day? If so, then we want to meet you!
So who the heck is Reborn Cabinets and why would you want to work with us anyways????
- We are Orange County's LARGEST & FASTEST GROWING Kitchen & Bath Remodeling company (to put it into perspective, we have been growing 50% year over year for the last 5 years)
- We are NOT a stuffy, super corporate-y group so if that's your thing, this is not the place for you
- We ARE fun, silly and pride ourselves on creating the Ultimate Working Environment
- We are family owned and have been exceeding our customer's expectations for 35 years
- You will get the best of both worlds since are a large established company but you will never feel like "just a number"
- We STRONGLY encourage & value your new, crazy and outside of the box ideas
As a Project Supervisor, you will monitor, direct & supervise all aspects of the remodeling project. Ensure your project team is working as a well-oiled machine, reviewing their daily tasks and taking pride in work performed. Verify accuracy and completeness of work performed on project job sites.
- Supervise 25+ remodeling projects at various stages (from the comfort of your own desk).
- Ensure your construction teams operate efficiently to complete the tasks at hand.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to our customers (this one is HUGE).
- Prepare work orders for upcoming work for the teams, prior to the date the work is to be done.
- Ensure work is completed per master schedule and adjust the daily working schedule to meet those requirements.
- Handle daily conflicts that may arise on individual projects.
- Receive customer calls regarding work being done and assist customers with solutions to their question.
- Closely monitor the upcoming installation schedule.
What you should have...
- Minimum 2+ years of experience managing or coordinating construction projects (preferably in residential remodeling)
- Knowledge of local construction practices
- Management, organizational and leadership skills (preferably in construction)
- Proficient in the MS Windows environment, and experience with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Able to type 35 WPM, use a smartphone and an iPad
- Physically able to work on a job site as well as on company premises. (For the most part, you will be in the office)
- Good Driving Record is required.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Dental Plan
- Business Casual Dress; casual Fridays
- Super fun free group events (always optional)
Here at Reborn, we express freedom and creativity. Our team members are very outgoing individuals who are constantly seeking to grow themselves. Join our Humble, Hungry & Smart team to discover your potential with us!