- $11.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
It has been proven that the first and last impressions are undoubtedly the most lasting. Whether addressing a guest over the telephone or in person, the hospitality specialist is instrumental in conveying the level of enthusiasm which has given The Melting Pot its name. With a smile always present, the hospitality specialist interacts with the guests as they enter The Melting Pot for the first or one-hundred-first time. In either case, the same message must be present: “We are pleased to have the opportunity to serve you as our valued guests. We do whatever we can to make your evening enjoyable.”
· Opens doors and greets guests entering and exiting the restaurant, establishing a professional, hospitable rapport with each guest.
· Maintains positive guest relations and exceeds guests’ expectations by promoting and reinforcing The Melting Pot culture around the MVP card and The Perfect Night Out®.
· Adheres to and maintains company policies and standards, complying with uniform standards, appearance and grooming best practices and federal, state and local laws and guidelines concerning alcoholic beverages and food safety.
· Performs as part of the team, executing opening, running and closing sidework assignments.
· Attends and participates in ongoing training sessions when provided, reads PreShift notes and attends PreShift meetings. Aware of the cost of supplies and executes proper operational procedures.
· To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform all job responsibilities. The items listed in the position profile are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required.
Education & Experience
· High school graduate, with college course work or professional certification / education in restaurant or business / training field is highly desired and recommended. Food safety certification recommended.