- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Thompson Organization is known for its competitive brands and its passionate employees, people who understand innovative products and premium service. As a Thompson Toyota Service Advisor, you will work with a great team of automotive enthusiasts, promoting the most innovative parts and accessories available on the market today.
In addition, you will be working with the latest in diagnostic technology in a state of the art environment. All of this while delivering the exceptional service customers expect from some of the world's leading automotive brands.
- Generating service order estimations and quotes for customers
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining an organized schedule
- Conducting post-repair follow up
- Continue to maintain Thompson's quality and integrity
- Service Advisor experience a must!
- Must be able to manage in a fast-paced work environment
- Must have great customer service skills
- Reynolds and Reynolds knowledge is a plus!
Why Work for Thompson?
Working for Thompson means you’re a part of the family. We have a unique culture where management knows your name and works with you to achieve your career goals. We offer competitive salaries, top-notch facilities that include toolboxes for our technicians, air-conditioned shops, free uniforms, Saturday team lunches and an extensive benefits package.
At Thompson, we care about your family because you are a part of ours. We organize events like Bring your Child to Work Day and Dorney Park day, where your family can also be involved with the Thompson experience. We also do an annual tree decorating contest, Denim Day, and the exciting Thompson Bucks County Classic – our international cycling event that happens right here in Doylestown!
Thompson employees could work anywhere but they choose to work here, and that's what makes the difference! So, take a look and see if there’s a position right for you to join our family. Experience the Thompson Difference for yourself!
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES INCLUDE:
- Blue Cross health plans with $0 deductibles, dental, vision and RX plans
- Paid life insurance | Short and long-term disability | 401K plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care | Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Employee and family discounts
See our list of available positions by clicking the link below.
The Thompson Organization is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.