Roscoe's Manchester - FOH Shift Supervisor $18+/hr
- $18.00 - $22.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Front of the House Shift Lead – East Coast Foods, Inc.
The ideal candidate will execute front of the house restaurant management including, but not limited to, delegating tasks, leading and coaching, and excellent customer service in order to maintain efficient restaurant operations.
The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills while directing employees and maintaining health code standards, company policy, and ensuring guests a memorable dining experience.
- Successfully lead the restaurant when the General Manager or Restaurant Manager is not present by delegating duties, assigning tasks, and following up with team members. This will include:
- Proficiency in each area of the FOH to assist when necessary
- Training new employees.
- Assisting the General Manager with labor management by scheduling employee break times.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization to ensure the restaurant is up to date with health and safety regulations and company policies:
- Proper sanitation practices, checking food quality and temperature, handling all equipment safely and properly.
- Ensure strict adherence to Roscoe’s standard of food quality, consistency, and timeliness.
- Ability to coordinate a wide range of duties and activities while providing excellent communication and successfully meeting all job responsibilities.
- Act as quality control performing a variety of duties such as:
- Support staff when busy by stocking supplies, serving, reset tables, assist cashier and to-go station, buss tables, and handle disgruntled customers.
- Control seating at peak times.
- Execute perfect opening and closing duties making sure to lock all doors and gates.
- Troubleshoot small equipment problems and be fully aware of protocols for equipment failure including who to call for repairs, how to solve small problems, and typical equipment substitutions or workarounds.
- Properly and accurately complete opening and closing checklists, log incidents, manage guest complaints, and report severe issues to management and corporate office immediately.
- Motivate employees to work as a team, resolve small conflicts and communicate any employee relations issues or guest complaints, and help create a positive work environment.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Other tasks as directed by management.
- 1 year of progressive full-service restaurant management experience or equivalent.
- Familiar with Focus POS (preferred), Aloha, Micros, Focus, or similar.
- Availability for at least one graveyard shift and evening shifts, overtime as needed.
- Food Handlers’ Card (required) or ability to pass test prior to first shift.
- Health Insurance (Kaiser), Dental, Vision
- Vacation Pay (up to 40 Hours, accrual)
- Paid Holidays
- Cell phone stipend
- Mileage reimbursements
- Employee discounts
Pay rate: $18-$22/hr
East Coast Foods, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. The Company does not discriminate and does not permit its employees to discriminate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, political activity, veteran status, membership in state or federal military forces or military reserves, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, layoff, recall, and termination.