- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Lukshon is looking for a host!
HOST JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• At least 2 years of previous experience in a (high-volume/fine dining) restaurant
• A strong service background
• Knowledge of OpenTable is preferred
• An extreme sense of hospitality and people skills
• Effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
• A flexible schedule
• A highly motivated and energetic personality with a willingness to learn and work as a team
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• Food Handler Card
• Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
Chef Sang Yoon has carved a niche as chef and proprietor of Father's Office gastropub and Lukshon restaurant in Los Angeles, California. Chef Sang began his career in fine dining in Michelin-starred kitchens of Paris, New York, and Los Angeles including work at Chinois on Main and later as executive chef of Michael's - Santa Monica's famous dining destination for contemporary California cuisine. Chef Sang Yoon's return to fine dining with the debut of Lukshon, a modern restaurant dedicated to traditional and creative Southeast Asian flavors. We are looking for individuals that not only possess an extensive knowledge of their craft, but also take pride in excellence and providing outstanding service.