Delilah - Server
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
The h.wood Group’s, Delilah in West Hollywood is seeking a hardworking and dedicated
Server. The ideal candidate possesses a guest first attitude, strong commitment to service, and
excellent communication. We ask for a willingness to receive and offer direction, be solutions
oriented, and encourage a hospitality driven environment. Open availability preferred.
Summary of Duties:
- Greets guests in a positive, friendly manner, making them feel welcome.
- Guides guests through all phases of their experience at the restaurant.
- Exhibits proper knowledge, selling techniques and service delivery of both non-alcoholic
and alcoholic beverages.
- Exhibits proper knowledge, selling techniques and service delivery of menu items of every
- Describes dinner features as needed, including menu changes and daily additions.
- Oversees table maintenance, coordinates service at the table with fellow team members.
- Works with bussers in clearing and re-setting tables.
- Works with bussers in keeping service stations stocked with silverware, glassware, share
plates, condiments, sugar, coffee, tea, etc.
- Works with a sense of urgency to anticipate customer needs and other team members.
- Maintains cleanliness of stations with necessary equipment including silverware, linen,
condiments and bottled beverages.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory and proper condition of equipment and
- Communicates with management, and all other service staff regarding all customer needs comments or incidents.
- Follows all procedures and policies set forth by the company, division and Health
Department following all health and safety regulations.
- Performs all opening and closing duties as assigned.
● Ability to work well under intense time pressure
● Excellent emotional control in fast-paced environments
● Dedication to on-time arrival for shifts
● Upbeat and energetic attitude
● Responsible and trustworthy
● Attentive to detail