Assistant Manager/Key Employee
- $0.00 Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Thank you for your interest! Do you have Genuine Hospitality?
The Melting Pot Restaurant of Coral Springs, Florida, now enjoying its 30th year of success, is seeking a high-energy, enthusiastic, organized and sincere personality to join our fondue team!
You will supervise and personally insure genuine hospitality through offering PERFECT FOOD, PERFECT FACILITY, and PERFECT SERVICE. You will monitor and participate in guest relations and contact, reservations, party bookings, charity outreach and neighborhood grass-roots marketing.
- Daily reservations management
- Personally supervise service staff to increase sales and product knowledge
- Guest callbacks
- Outreach and marketing
- Insure Total Guest Satisfaction and a Perfect Night Out!
- Be a clientele builder
- Personally greet and "touch" every guest
- Prep, cleaning and maintenance
- Shifts vary – 11 am opens, dinner volume or dinner hour to close
- 5 day work week - 2 days off
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Prefer some completed college level course work
- Management Experience required
- Restaurant Experience is required -- Full service
- Fine wine & spirits knowledge required
- Computer literacy required Excel, Word, accounting software and POS experience is helpful
- High Energy, Positive outlook, Non-fraternizing maturity and a good sense of humor
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hourly position. Salary possible based on experience.
- If performance exceeds expectations, additional compensation is immediate
- Quarterly Incentives and Bonus Program
- This position is trained by experienced Melting Pot Managers owners. The owners currently have 15 locations nationwide including Boca Raton, Coral Springs, Denver, Ft Myers, Scottsdale, Long Island and Houston. Several managers have gone on to become owners through the management program. Motivated team members have the opportunity for growth and long-term stability.
The Melting Pot is more than a restaurant, it is a movement of incredibly talented people who provide our guests a chance to escape, create memories and pursue their dreams.