Hotel Guest Service Representative
- $14.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
Do you love meeting new people from all over the world? Are you organized, have good judgement, are you honest and dependable? We are looking for Guest Service Representatives with top notch guest service skills willing to go above and beyond to treat each of our guests individually like she or he is the most important person on property. Our Guest Service Representatives are prepared to give guidance to our guests for directions, local events, and current happenings in Big Sky and the surrounding area.
If this sounds like you or something that you are excited to learn, please submit your resume and request an application.
Performs complete front desk job according to Buck’s T-4 Lodge’s policies and procedures. Job requires thorough knowledge of these policies and procedures; ability to get along with people in a variety of situations; ability to organize work; good judgement, honesty and dependability.
1. Take advance room reservations
2. Handling of all incoming calls
3. Register or check out guests according to Buck’s T-4 Lodge policies and procedures
4. Take responsibility for cash transactions on shift
5. Keep guest folios up to date, posting charges
6. Advise hotel manager of problems or concerns relating to front desk work, guest relations, and reports of room maintenance needs
7. Receive visitors to Buck’s T-4 Lodge; act as a receptionist for owner and manager; answer direct questions; assist guests.
8. Perform other duties assigned by management
Basic computer knowledge. Previous Front Desk experience preferred but not required. High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Must be able to stand for 8 hours. Must be able to work on weekends and holidays.
This is a full-time year-round benefitted position.
All interested applicants should submit a resume and request an application.
Limited employee housing may be available.