- $10.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Greet, welcome, and seat guests as they enter the Rooftop area while making small talk with them and answering any guest inquires; and wishing them a pleasant time.
- Due to the nature of the hospitality industry, employees are required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the establishment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests immediately upon entering Rooftop/Eclipse area.
- Seat guests in Rooftop/Eclipse dining areas.
- Answer any incoming telephone calls and transfer calls accurately.
- Respond to any guest inquiries and make conversation with guests.
- Help serving and bartending staff as needed, by stepping in to assist them with cleaning, watering, etc at the tables.
- Must be able to stand on feet for 8 hour shifts.
- Shows up to work on time for all shifts.
- Is a team player.
- This is a non tipped positon.
- Experience using POS system is a plus; we use Maître D.
- Must have High School education or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Previous restaurant experience is a plus.
- Must be warm, welcoming, smiling and genuinely concerned that our guests have a pleasant experience.
- Must be able to provide proof of Hepatitis A vaccinations. If you have not received the vaccination, you will be required to before starting work. This is in accordance with St. Louis City Ordinance 64004.
The Moonrise Hotel in St. Louis, Missouri, blends cool modern design and quirky sophistication to create a truly unique boutique hotel experience. Located in The Loop- one of St. Louis' most vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment districts- the hotel offers guest a wide array of leisure activities.
We are a family of people who care about one another. From our guests, to our co-workers, to our community we put people’s needs first. We ASPIRE to help others and improve ourselves by being present, having a positive and respectful attitude, being honest and keeping our word, providing exciting service, and most importantly having fun!
TOP REASONS TO WORK FOR US:
- We've got a great product to sell!
- We have fun at work, but get the job done.
- We are independently minded and we hire people that are the same way.
- We take the competition seriously, but not ourselves.
- We are lively, enthusiastic, and fast moving
- We do what we say we are going to do and we are who we say we are.
- We're colorful, quirky, and stylish!
- We have a great benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- We do not give you scripts, we like your free spirit, but we're professional.
- 100% of our employees have rated the hotel as a place they are proud to work at, year after year.