Servers & Bartenders
- $11.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are looking for fun and exciting people to join our awesome team! JDK is a catering and events company! We are mostly known for our amazing weddings and awesome customer service! This position will have a primary focus on providing guests with an exceptional experience. The ideal candidate will participate in social events, weddings, and corporate events. The Event Server will have a flexible schedule based on business needs and may be required to work nights and weekends. The goal of this position is to provide excellent customer service to our event guests. ** PAY IS $11 AN HOUR **
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service and play a vital role in a client’s special event.
- Swiftly serve guests plates filled to the brim with flavorful food - always with a smile! After they've had their fill, clear away dirty dishes to make the seating tables shine.
- Use your creativity to design our many food or beverage stations.
- Connect with our client(s), and build genuine relationships with people from all walks of life.
- Help your team with packing and loading event supplies. Don’t worry- nothing’s too heavy!
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Able to lift 25lbs on a regular basis.
- Reliable transportation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player. We do everything as a team here at JDK!
- Well-groomed and presentable appearance.
- Nights and weekends in this business are required.
Why Work at The JDK Group
At The JDK Group we build lifetime relationships with our clients and the community to create flawless events worth celebrating. We have a great time wherever we are! Everyone is appreciated for the hard work they put in! We are a friendly, fun, and hard-working bunch. We offer great starting pay, clear succession and growth with in the company! And most importantly a great work environment!
Come join our time!
Check out some of the events you could be a part in producing by visiting the video links below: