- $17.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Heartwood Provisions is looking for talented, energetic cooks who are eager to learn. Being part of this growing kitchen can help cooks polish their cooking fundamentals, while learning new ideas and techniques from chefs with global influences and high end backgrounds.
We expect applicants to come in with positive, team player attitudes and a willingness to go the extra mile. A passion for cooking and for the restaurant industry is a must. Keeping up on current chefs, trends, and modern techniques is ideal as we look to our cooks to bring us ideas and inspiration!
Must have great line skills, high volume experience a plus, great people skills, can do attitude, hard work ethic, and flexible schedule. 2+ year’s restaurant and cook experience.
Cleanliness and attention to detail are a must.
- 2yrs. comparable restaurant experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be available nights, weekends, and holidays
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Can work "on their feet" for extended periods of time
- Able to sustain high energy activities for extended periods of time, handle stress and remain cool under pressure
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job
- Be able to take ownership of your work and willing to be held accountable for your actions
- $17-20/hour depending on experience
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Education Programs and Training Programs
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
Apply online or stop by in person today!
Inspired contemporary American food and beverage. Heartwood Provisions invites guest to explore our unique food and beverage pairings. Each beverage is designed to complete and enhance the flavors of its paired menu item.