Luxury Hotel Restaurant Manager
- compensation depends on experience
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
THE PENINSULA - RESTAURANT MANAGER
This is your opportunity to be a part of our F&B Management team. We seek service focused, passionate professional that enjoys providing nothing but the best in personal, anticipatory service in line with the storied success of The Peninsula Beverly Hills.
The idea candidate would have the following:
- Open schedule to be able to work holidays and weekends
- 3-4 years experience managing a team in a fine dining restaurant
- Experience in a Luxury Hotel Restaurant setting a plus
- Ability to manage a fast paced environment and managing a large team.
- Able to multitask and focus on the guest experience as well as the staff on a luxury level
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
THE PENINSULA BEVERLY HILLS
The Peninsula Beverly Hills, located just off Rodeo Drive, is an intimate hotel with 195 elegant guestrooms including 36 luxury suites and villas. We are a Forbes 5-Star, AAA 5-Diamond property with 5 unique food and beverage offerings including The Belvedere, Roof Garden Restaurant, Club Bar, Living Room, In-Room Dining and 4,500 square feet of meeting and event space. For the last 26 years, we have created the perfect environment for power lunches, weddings and social occasions for the community and for world travelers.