Marketing Administrative Assistant
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
TAO Group (www.taogroup.com) is a leading restaurant and nightlife company that develops, owns and operates many of the worlds most recognized restaurant and entertainment venues under various brands in major markets across the world including New York City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Chicago, Sydney, and Singapore.
The Los Angeles offices are located in the heart of Hollywood, California. We seek a highlly talented Marketing Administrative Assistant to join the Marketing Team. The individual must have a passion for the hospitality entertainment business.
Check us out at www.taogroupla.com
Overview: Administrative Assistant is responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties include completing daily office tasks, upkeep in administrative needs and providing support to the overall marketing team and venue operations.
- Assist in host weekly payroll and weekly marketing report
- Assisting with all marketing invoicing
- Manage weekly checks of the Highlight Room & Avenue
- Upkeep and manage all day and nightlife reservations
- Manage all email and phone inquiries for nightlife and day life, lost and found, employment and HR inquiries, DJ and event information, special event inquires, etc
- Update and manage competitive analysis nightly
- Upkeep and order operational items
- Handle all pre-paids tables for nightlife and day life
- High school diploma or equivalent with previous administrative experience.
- Hospitality industry experience strongly preferred. Night life experience a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Solid attendance and dependability
- Ability and desire to work with various team members
- Reliable transportaition