Social Media Manager
- $1.5K Shift
- Employer Likely to Respond
Bunker Labs – a 501(c)(3) non-profit – is a national network of veteran entrepreneurs dedicated to helping new veteran entrepreneurs start their own business. We are seeking a contractor position to take on our social media efforts within the organization.
- Drives execution of social media plan in the form of curating written content, photos, videos and infographics consistent with the company’s style guidelines.
- Works alongside content managers and copywriters to bring our creative vision to life.
- Supports development and execution of promotional campaigns as directed by the our team.
- Oversees and updates daily content and editorial calendar for social media.
- Explores and optimizes our brand presence on multiple platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Linkedin, and other emerging channels
- Manages all social media community management in conjunction with Customer Care and customer engagement.
- Monitors, provides guidance and engages in brand related online conversations and ensures proper brand message as with a magnanimous attitude.
- Provides monthly social listening and analytics reports to be shared with Veteran Experience team
- Manages engagement programs to continue to generate positive brand experience and sentiment to increase share of voice.
- Manages KPIs for social media success.
Knowledge in these fields are a plus: Mailchimp, Hubspot, Later, Hootsuite, and Airtable.