- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Working with the Fitcasa Group Fitness Coordinator, the part-time Sports/Camps Coordinator will assist in the development, implementation, and evaluation of all youth and adult sports including: various adult/youth leagues, sports camps/workshops, sports birthday parties and clinics. Responsibilities also include special events, marketing, planning, and facility management. Facility is located in Cypress, TX close to Barker Cypress Rd. and Hwy. 290 intersection.
- Assist with the implementation, development, and monitoring of all adult/youth sports leagues, recreation programs, sports birthday parties, summer sports camps, and clinics.
- Monitor and maintain proper turf and facility conditions and pre-game turf and facility preparations.
- Promote character development in all programs.
- Assist with the implementation of program marketing materials.
- Assist in recruiting participants via various media and outlets
- Assist in keeping field, facilities, storage areas and offices clean, neat and organized
- Provide leadership to the daily operation of sports camps.
- Carry out special projects as assigned.
- This is a part-time, hourly paid position with the opportunity to become full time with benefits based upon performance.
“This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.”
- Outgoing personality, Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong desire and ability to work with children.
- Ability to work in and resolve conflict situations.
- Previous computer experience/training in Word, Excel, Microsoft Publisher, and Internet
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
- Reliable Transportation a must
- 1‐3 years of experience in enrichment and sports programming required. Previous sports/camp/or fitness instruction a bonus.
The part time position will have a schedule that includes and is not limited to mid-day hours, weekend hours, and evening hours. Hours and scheduling will change throughout the year depending on camps and sports needs.
- Carrying (50 lbs.)
- Pushing (50 lbs.)
- Pulling (50 lbs.)
- Lifting (50 lbs.)
Welcome to Fitcasa and Train Every Athlete. Fitcasa Inc. is a Lifestyle Management company dedicated to providing our clients fun and energetic activity and event programming. We work closely with multi-family and master planned communities to incorporate onsite activities and community events to foster neighborhood relationships. Our services include activity programming through various class formats (fitness, cooking, and art), event planning and facilitation, marketing assistance, and community brand building. Our company is based in Cypress, TX and service Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio Metros.
Our newest addition, Train Every Athlete, provides 6000sqft of turf and 9 batting cages to help foster youth and adult sports training.