- $16.00 - $17.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
- Free employee meals
- Free health insurance (after 90 day probation, FT Employee)
- Paid Time Off (after 90 day probation)
- Free Parking
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan
Basic Functions and requirements:
Adheres to state and local health and safety regulations
- Adheres to all State and Federal harassment/discrimination regulations
- Adheres to all guidelines as set forth in the WCC employee handbook and hire packet
- Food handler’s certification required prior to start date is required
- Ability to understand and follow posted rules and procedures
- Ability to follow directions from a supervisor
- Follow posted schedule and arrive to work on time (IE: changing into uniform prior to clocking in and being at station at the start of scheduled shift)
- Adheres to personal hygiene and grooming standards
- Ability to properly and effectively communicate to employees and Managers.
- Maintains security and safety in work area.
Ensures preparation of multiple cold or hot kitchen products according to club recipes and standards.
- Prepares multiple types of food items; garnishes them in an appetizing and tasteful manner
- Prepares bulk items such as salad dressings, hot or cold sauces, rice, beans, etc…. using club recipes and standards
- Prepares A la carte orders to the menu specifications and club standards
- Knowledge of proper knife cuts and knife handling techniques Knowledge of sanitation requirements, Ensures that work area and equipment are clean and sanitary
- Knowledge of proper food storage-FIFO
- Intermediate to advanced culinary knowledge required (soups, sauces, egg cookery, meat temps, composed dishes, special creation and presentation)
- Covers, dates and neatly stores all purchased, fresh prepared and re-usable products
- Notifies Sous Chef, Chef De Partie or Lead Line cook in advance of expected shortages
- To assist in Banquets as needed or requested under the direction of the Chef manager
- Perform all work-related duties as assigned by supervisor or General Manager
- Kitchen Setting
- Occasional exposure to hot and cold temperatures and inclement weather conditions
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb stairs, balance stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and/or sit up to eight hours per day.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools and/or controls.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Hearing and talking sufficient enough to communicate with co-workers and managers.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, vision sufficient enough to read, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent lifting 10-20 lbs objects
- Must be able to push, pull or lift up to 50 lbs.
Independent mobility through clubhouse