- $12.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Under general supervision of the Lead Landscaper, performs a variety of duties in the planting, caring for all grounds-related functions. The Landscaper I will possess a genuine interest in and concern for geriatric, chronically ill and/or disabled persons.
A working knowledge of the practices and procedures in maintaining grounds. A professional appearance is to be maintained at all times.
- Regular attendance is considered an essential function of this position and is necessary for the efficient operation of the business.
- Plants and cares for lawns, flowers, and shrubs.
- Mows, rakes, and trims lawns, edges, and sweeps sidewalks.
- Trims trees and shrubs.
- Blows out leaves and debris with portable blower.
- Picks up trash and debris.
- Spreads granite, rock, and sand.
- Repairs and maintains blacktop parking and driveway areas, using mechanical or hand sweeping equipment.
- Mixes and applies fertilizer and vitamins to lawns and shrubs.
- Mixes and applies insecticides to lawns, trees, and shrubs.
- Establishes solid and professional working relationships with other staff as well as with residents.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
The vision of Glencroft is to create an environment that inspires seniors to experience enriched and fulfilling lives. Glencroft is the largest Senior Living Community in Arizona and the 4th largest in the nation. The community sits on 40 lush acres of citrus trees and grass. We offer all-inclusive services to our residents which consists of housekeeping, security, meals, transportation and activities.
To provide a broad continuum of high quality senior services in a manner that demonstrates Christian love and compassion we select only the best employees. If you are passionate about your job and working with seniors in a team-orientated work environment, then we want you.