- $14.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
Founded in 1970, Glencroft is a Continuous Care Retirement Community on a lush, 40-acre landscaped campus comprised of Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Long Term Care facilities for over 900 residents. As a Glencroft Landscaper, you will perform a variety of grounds-related functions under general supervision towards the planting and caring for Glencroft’s extensively landscaped campus. Duties include:
- Planting and caring for lawns, flowers, and shrubs (including mowing, raking, and trimming)
- Repairing and maintaining blacktop parking and driveway areas
- Spreading decorative granite, rock, and sand.
- Mixing and applying fertilizer/insecticides to lawns, trees, and shrubs
- Monitoring and clearing trash and debris
- Establishes solid and professional working relationships with other staff as well as with residents.
A Glencroft Landscaper should possess a genuine interest in and concern for geriatric, chronically ill and/or disabled persons.
The vision of Glencroft is to create an environment that inspires seniors to experience enriched and fulfilling lives. Glencroft is the largest Senior Living Community in Arizona and the 4th largest in the nation. The community sits on 40 lush acres of citrus trees and grass. We offer all-inclusive services to our residents which consists of housekeeping, security, meals, transportation and activities.
To provide a broad continuum of high quality senior services in a manner that demonstrates Christian love and compassion we select only the best employees. If you are passionate about your job and working with seniors in a team-orientated work environment, then we want you.