- compensation depends on experience
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Windsor Hospitality is looking for a creative and innovative General Manager to join our Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta team. Situated in the affluent area of North Point, the hotel is just off US-400, less than a mile from North Point Mall and five minutes from Ameris Bank Amphitheatre, amid shopping plazas and casual dining.
The General Manager Position is a highly visible management position that requires a strong and experience leader with the ability to manage the hotel’s operations, maintain established cost and quality standards, maximize profits and maintain established revenue.
Key Essential Responsibilities:
- Oversees overall day-to-day hotel operations as delegated by our President or COO.
- Develops short-term and long-term financial and operational plans for the hotel which support the overall objectives of the company. Prepares the annual hotel budget.
- Generates through proper supervision of assigned departments projected revenue levels as well as guest satisfaction.
- Meets assigned departmental budgets and monitors financial statements.
- Monitors the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction systems and monthly financial reports. Initiates corrective action.
- Hires and manages employees under their direct supervision, including performing performance evaluations, as well as training and development.
- Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiates corrective action. Ensures proper handling of guest complaints.
- Implements and maintains local and national sales/marketing programs.
- Establishes and maintains a proactive human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage/benefit administration and compliance with established labor regulations.
- Establishes and maintains applicable preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
- Maintains a security function which protects both the assets of the hotel and the personal safety of employees and guests.
- Implements and maintains effective two-way communication systems which cross departmental lines and reach all employees.
- Develops new programs which result in an increased level of guest satisfaction and operational excellence. Ensures that guest satisfaction is consistently obtained.
- Ensures the efficient and effective operation of the Housekeeping and Front Office departments.
- Maintains company standards in all Food and Beverage outlets.
- Manages in compliance with established company policies and procedures.
- Manages in compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Remains current on business trends and local activities.
- Establishes and maintains an appropriate level of community involvement.
- May be responsible for completing Manager on Duty reports.
- Additional duties as assigned by the President or COO, as applicable
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum eight (8) years of previous experience as a General Manager at a similar size hotel, preferably with Hilton experience and a tracking record of success.
- Strong customer service required
- Strong mathematical skills to interpret financial information and prepare budgets
- Ability to demonstrate financial results through strong sales and revenue management efforts and overall management and control of P&L
- Familiar with Alpharetta, Atlanta, GA and Fulton County markets preferred
Windsor Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Windsor Hospitality does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Hospitality. Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: Windsor Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: Windsor Hospitality participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.