Restaurant Floor Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
TAO Group is looking for a Service Manager to join our dynamic leadership team! If you are looking for a career opportunity in a high profile, high volume, hospitality driven restaurant group then this is the opportunity for you!
• Responsible for staff training and development as it relates to service
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Must have leadership background, excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Must have a passion for hospitality and understand what it means to deliver a great guest experience.
• Strong understanding of front of house restaurant operations, customer service, steps of service, as well as beverage, health and sanitation requirements
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team and ensure service standards are consistently met.
- Ability to attend to high-end clientele
- Must be able to schedule, direct, coordinate and implement policy and procedures, handle guest issues.
- Works with all Managers in their development and understanding of service operations
- Experience with Micros, Open Table and/or Avero is a plus but not required
- Personable, charismatic, energetic, approachable, positive, outgoing, warm and hospitable are more important than years of experience!
• Previous restaurant management and training experience is required
- Candidate must have outstanding communication skills and be computer/tech savvy.
• Hands on management style - lead by example
• Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, and ability to work well under pressure
• 3+ years' experience in a restaurant management role
• Beverage knowledge is a plus.
TAO Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer