Fitness Admin Specialist
- $55K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Fitness Admin Specialist
The Fitness Specialist is responsible for the growth and general administration of Ace programs, including the app management and overall coaching coordinating.
The fitness specialist is responsible for the development of personal trainers to sell fitness services and make appropriate recommendations based on the client's objectives.
- Be available to team members to answer questions and concerns.
- Ensure that Ace provides high levels of customer service, a consistently clean studio and office space, friendly service, and responds to member/client comments.
- Create a strong sense of team by encouraging collaboration, communication, and alignment among team members and external vendor
- Actively listening to the concerns of members and employees, addressing problems before they become problems.
- Comply with all TSI policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, deadlines, codes of conduct, uniforms, and timing. Set almost equal expectations for team members.
- Guide personal trainers through the effective management of customer relationships.
- Actively facilitates personal development and team members, continually looking for new ways to develop skills and competencies; Raise the brand experience.
- Create an environment where employees thrive and are eager to come to work.
- Procurement, recruitment and incorporation of qualified personal trainers.
- Deliver relevant and useful coaching, training, feedback, and performance management to team members.
- Create solid development plans for clients who want to take on large tasks
- Work with new and current members to ensure knowledge of the fitness programs offered.
- Bachelor / Bachelor (in a field related to preferred physical fitness) and a Personal Training Certification
- Three years in general in the fitness industry with at least one year of direct sales of fitness services.
- Minimum 1-year delivering personal training services and creating fitness programs for clients.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in supervision.
- Physical demands include the ability to walk through all club areas, repetitive squats, flexion and lifting (for example, 40 to 60 pounds), weight readjustment, equipment movement as needed, and the ability to demonstrate other exercise movements as part of a personal exercise.
- Previous administrative experience,