- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The best ingredients are our people! Fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and innovative cuisine!
At Kabuki Japanese Restaurants; we are the people behind sushi for all of mankind!
We are busy, we are growing - that means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
About the Role:
- The Dishwasher is an integral part of our recipe for sushi for all mankind.
- ystematically ensuring the entire restaurant has the support of clean glassware, silverware, cookware, and dishware in order to ensure the best Japanese cuisine is delivered to all our guests.
- Delivers the highest level of customer service; coordinates with other kitchen staff to ensure timely delivery of clean supplies.
- Preferably at least 1 years in the restaurant industry, especially in a detail oriented kitchen.
- Food Handler’s Certification Required/Advanced Certification(s) Preferred
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written form in the English language.
Kaizen Dining Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kaizen Dining Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.