PALIHOUSE SANTA MONICA | FRONT DESK AGENT
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Paligroup is currently seeking a full-time and part-time Front Desk Agents for the Santa Monica location.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
An experienced guest relation professional who enjoys working closely with guests to ensure their needs are being accommodated. An individual who is independent and self driven who likes working on their own. Problem solver/solution finder for guest requests.
Check-in/check-out hotel guests courteously and efficiently; process all payments according to established hotel requirements. Provide information and assistance to all guests and visitors.
- Liaise and communicate positively with guests, colleagues, and vendors, strengthening relationships both internally and externally while ensuring the provision of superior service levels for all amenities and services offered.
- Execute all registration processes revolving around arrival, inclusive but not limited to providing an introduction by name to Guest Valet/colleague performing escort, overview of key operation and offering further assistance (intuitive service) in accordance with check-in performance standards.
- Execute all registration processes revolving around departure, inclusive but not limited to handling payment processing according to any instructions on file in accordance with check-out performance standards.
- Execute all telecommunications processes inclusive but not limited to answering incoming calls, responding in a timely fashion and minimizing call transfers in accordance with telecommunications standards of performance.
- Inputs and receives resident information into the Operetta and other interfaces as required.
- Execute all cashiering processes, inclusive of posting charges to accounts in the Operetta.
- Work cohesively in collaboration with the Room Reservations and Guest Services team to ensure a smooth experience for all residents and patrons.
- Enforce established policies and procedures regarding persons on property, reporting any concerns immediately to Hotel Management and Security.
- Comply with pre-established company and departmental rules and regulations at the hotel.
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to hotel grooming standards.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Front Desk Supervisor or Director of Front Office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a positive attitude
- Must be energetic and outgoing
- Must be service oriented
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Must have knowledge of basic arithmetic
- Must have the ability to input data and access information on the computer
- Flexible schedule- must be available to work a variety of shifts
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally.
- Provide legible communication and directions.
- Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers/point of sales system.
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and organize.
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
- Follow directions thoroughly.
- Understand guest's service needs.
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Previous Opera experience
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Education: College degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum two years experience within Guest Reception or a similar position preferred, preferably a luxury hotel setting
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
We are an EEOE Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that are synonymous with authenticity, style, innovation and good old-fashioned hospitality. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when you travel. Because when all is said and done, it’s about the experience.
ABOUT PALIGROUP MANAGEMENT:
Paligroup is a fully integrated branded real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, programs, develops, owns, and operates unique hotels and residences. Our proprietary brands, development and operational expertise also includes specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its CEO.
The company's track record, current portfolio and forthcoming properties are designed to provide customers with a unique and aspirational experience. Each Paligroup branded property has a distinct personality specifically tailored to best serve its local market and neighborhood, all featuring a contemporary, sophisticated design and personalized service.
About Palihouse Santa Monica:
Palihouse Santa Monica is a boutique beach lodge offering 35 generously appointed classic rooms as well as stunning studios, one and two-bedroom guest suites featuring fully equipped kitchens. In continuous operation since 1927, Palihouse Santa Monica (formerly The Embassy Hotel Apartments) is an outstanding example of Moorish-influenced Mediterranean Revival Architecture.