Superba Hollywood | Beverage Manager/Wine Director
- $60K - $65K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Superba Hollywood is hiring a Beverage Manager/Wine Director!
Superba Food + Bread is gearing up to open our new location in Hollywood! Superba is an all-day restaurant, coffee bar, and urban farm. We are a restaurant committed to chef and product driven food, warm hospitality, a craft bar and unique and cutting-edge design. Our menu is driven by the seasons, vegetable forward, and emphasizes our wood hearth and baking know how. We are community oriented and care deeply about art and style. We are passionate about restaurants!
Our family of restaurants includes Superba Food + Bread in Venice, El Segundo, Pasadena and North Hollywood, a steakhouse in Venice called American Beauty, as well as Pitfire Artisan Pizza throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.
We are seeking a passionate qualified leader to be a hands on role model, driven, and committed to upholding our hospitality standards. He/she will be responsible for running shifts, coaching staff, opening and closing the restaurant, and engaging with guests through table touches and zone management. The right candidate must possess an owner mentality when operating the business, a strong level of financial acumen, and excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Passion for hospitality, salesmanship, and development of their team
- 3-5 years’ experience as a restaurant beverage manager/wine director in a quality, contemporary, full service/fast casual environment
- Extensive knowledge of wines including wine characteristics, wineries, regions, varietals, food and wine pairing and wine service
- Ability to manage substantial wine inventories while maximizing profitability
- Knowledge of current wine and beverage trends and ability to apply successful marketing techniques
- Proficiency in analyzing a P&L and course correcting as needed
- Completion of Advanced wine training through the Court of Master Sommeliers or equivalent reputable certification program is preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision and life insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation in first year, 3 weeks after 3 years
- Life, Balance
- Company Dining Program
Follow us on Instagram: @lifesuperba
We are an EEO Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.