- $10.00 - $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Restaurant experience and weekend availability is a mandatory prerequisite for this position.
Our chef driven menu is created using high quality ingredients with high culinary standards, which makes it easy for our team to take pride in what they serve their guests. Our care for food and our environment, commitment to teamwork, and passion for a premium dining experience make our team members time both unique and fulfilling. You will report to the General Manager and Assistant General Manager and will take pride that knowing our guests don’t have to compromise when they dine with Bellagreen.
Key Manager Job Proficiencies:
Shift leaders lead according to bellagreen Values. They lead a shift by deploying, managing and coaching team members, executing outstanding product quality, delivering great customer service and controlling cost for each shift. Follow standard bellagreen operating policies and procedures with essential areas of focus around:
We are attentive
- Leads team members on shifts, including deployment, assigning tasks (cleaning, opening/closing duties) coaching and training
- Knows all the bellagreen personnel policies, local food and safety procedures
- Makes sure that all security procedures are executed (deposits, safe counts, opening/closing duties etc.)
- Controls labor, waste, and cash on the shift
We are responsible
- Welcoming to guest and team members
- Working each shift with a purpose as a brand ambassador
- Assist Team Members in their duties
- Conduct table touches to ensure a clean and friendly environment
We are servant leaders
- Coach team members to open, transition and close shifts
- Manager and organize the FOH and delegate duties to team members
- Knows and upholds bellagreen standards for food quality
- Ensure that Kitchen procedures are standards are being met
We do the right thing
- Resolve guest complaints/issues
- Execute and support all food safety requirements and practices
- Empowers are Team Members to make sure all guests leave happy
What you’ll do:
- Welcome each guest with a genuine greeting.
- Take orders accurately in the POS.
- Deliver food from the kitchen to the dining room with a sense of urgency and care for the guests.
- Assist guests with menu options and anticipating their needs to ensure we meet and exceed expectations.
- Ensure accuracy when communicating needs to team members.
- Conduct table touches to ensure a guest satisfaction.
- Support your team by being flexible and available to work in multiple areas of operations to provide a smooth experience for the team and guests.
- Work each shift with purpose as a brand ambassador.
- Keep your area clean and stocked.
- Follow all food safety and security practices.
Who are you?
You are trustworthy and responsible. You share a love for food. You have a positive point of view, a genuine interest in serving others and a desire to be better. You speak, read, and write in English. You can stand for 8 hours and can lift at least 25lbs. You agree that happy team members = happy guests and you want to be a part of a team that makes life and our earth more beautiful. Experience is not as important to us as is a positive personality and high work ethic that is committed to customer service and team member development.
What we offer:
- Unmatched growth
- Discounted meals on and off shift
- Competitive wages + tips
- Fun and enthusiastic team environment
At bellagreen, we serve chef-inspired dishes made in a scratch kitchen with the freshest, finest ingredients. We want to surprise and delight our guests with familiar foods that have an interesting flair that are unlikely to find anywhere else. We care about the environment and believe everyone deserves to visit a place where they can afford a premium meal in a comfortable and convenient environment.
At bellagreen, we are fully engaged with our guests and are attentive to their needs. We believe in servant leadership. Everyone at bellagreen has the opportunity to be a leader. We are responsible to our team and the community, and we believe in doing the right thing, being honest and transparent in our actions. We hold our staff and each other to high standards.
We are growing across Texas, come join us!