Brassica Delivery Driver
- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
If you’re —
- excited about food prepared from scratch using the best local, organic, and artisan ingredients
- open to learning and growing your skills
- looking forward to being valued as an integral member of a team
- wearing a smile more often than not, and genuinely interested in sharing your joy
— then becoming a Brassica team member might be the perfect job for you.
Bring your upbeat attitude, positive energy, and desire to be your best. We’ll teach you everything else.
We want you to be successful here, and support you with:
- thorough training
- top-notch teammates who’ll become close friends
- an efficient, productive, upbeat work environment
Here’s what you’d do:
- Serve guests and deliver in a timely manner and with genuine enthusiasm, following our best known methods
- Assist in keeping our restaurant sparkling clean and safe
- Help out the in-store team with preparing carryout packaging when you’re not driving
- Act with confidence to ensure our guests love their experience when unique situations arise
- Arrive at work on time looking polished and professional
- Follow posted speed and traffic limits
You’ll need a valid driver's license, insurance, and a car that’s:
- Clean and without dents
- Never smoked in (before, during, or after shifts)
- 15 years or newer with no commercial branding
And our team gets great benefits:
- paid vacation
- healthy lifestyle reimbursement
- free meal with every shift (pretty much everyone’s favorite benefit)
- endless opportunities to grow, challenge yourself, and have fun
Our team loves working here, and we strive to make this a place worthy of them. Here’s what some of them had to say:
“My favorite part about my job is I have the ability to make someone’s day, every day.”
“I’m proud of how clean we keep the restaurant, how we treat each other, and how we treat guests. Our standards are really high, which I love.”
“Shift meals is one of the best parts about working here! Our food is so wholesome and good.”
“The style of communicating, even when something’s wrong, is very kind. It makes people actually want to change. Learning this has helped me be a better communicator in all areas of my life.”
“It's the most supportive work environment that I’ve ever been a part of.”
Working at Brassica is much more than just a job. It’s the chance to become an important member of a close-knit team, responsible for shaping the experience at a restaurant that makes people happy. It’s an opportunity to bring communities together and help them thrive. And it’s a way to play a key part in the bigger picture, supporting food practices that elevate local growers and producers and keep the environment healthy.
It’s also the best place to launch the rest of your working life. Here, you’ll gain the practical skills that will make you an outstanding restaurant professional. You’ll know how to maintain the highest standards and work in an environment of utmost integrity. And, you’ll develop the collaboration, communication, and leadership skills that will serve you throughout your career.
Learn more about our restaurants at https://brassicas.com