Graphic Design & Creative Marketing Internship
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The marketing and technology department for The JDK Group is seeking passionate and results-driven interns to assist with campaigns and upcoming marketing projects.
Desired candidate must have a deep knowledge of current practices and be educated in graphic design, communications, web development, or advertising.
We are hiring now and require a minimum of 24 hours a week over a 3 month period to participate in the internship program. Internships can be done for college credit if coordinated as such by the student/advisor.
Position Type: Part-time
Work Week: 24 hour minimum
Reports to: Brand Manager
- Design print materials, brochures, banners, postcards, business cards, logos, and menus
- Create online marketing materials including e-newsletters, website banners, e-vites, and custom designs for social media
- Manage and select photography for marketing and web design collateral
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Understanding of Internet technologies and trends, with familiarity of web and graphic design project processes
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills are a MUST
- Ability to prioritize simultaneous assignments and manage multiple projects
- Creative and critical thinking is required
- Experience with present day social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If interested, please send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio examples.
Please include Blog, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest handle, and relevant social media profiles in your cover letter.
The JDK Group is an integrated event firm hosting a collection of event companies ( JDK Catering, Weddings by JDK, and Imagine Event Design ). Originally founded in 1987 as the premier provider of catering services in the Harrisburg area, the company has evolved their product line to meet the event needs of the greater Central Pennsylvania region. As a woman-owned business guided by the entrepreneurial spirit of Jennifer Delaye, the JDK team passionately produces award-winning events by the means of innovative food concepts, enchanting event design, strategic event execution plans, and a keen understanding to deliver a customer-focused experience.