- $10.00 - $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are currently looking for part-time event host to join our team. An event host must represent Fitcasa in a professional manner as well as interact positively with event attendees. We host a wide array of events including residential communities, holiday parties, corporate events and much more. Our ideal candidate needs to be reliable, punctual, outgoing and enjoy being in a social environment. This is a part-time position and hours range from 10-30 hours per week. Reliable transportation is a must to and from the office but not needed to event locations.
- Work closely with the event/party coordinator to stage and source community events.
- Set up, facilitate, and break down community events.
- Bring the social atmosphere to life by engaging residents and operating event functions with professionalism
- Use creativity to solve challenges that may present.
- Work with clients to exceed event expectations.
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Available Nights and Weekends
- Travel throughout Houston Metro
- Ability to multitask and work with little to no supervision
- Hospitality Background a Plus!!
Fitcasa Inc. is a Lifestyle Management company dedicated to providing our clients fun and energetic activity and event programming. We work closely with multi-family and master planned communities to incorporate onsite activities and community events to foster neighborhood relationships. Our services include activity programming through various class formats (fitness, cooking, and art), event planning and facilitation, marketing assistance, and community brand building. Our company is based in Cypress, TX and service Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio Metros. Check us out at www.fitcasa.com