Nursing: NICU/Women's Center Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
HUNT REGIONAL HEALTHCARE IN GREENVILLE TX IS LOOKING FOR A UNIT SECRETARY TO WORK IN OUR BUSY WOMEN'S CENTER.
- The unit secretary performs the receptionist and secretarial duties. If functioning as monitor tech, is able to interpret rhythm strips and operate necessary equipment.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Shift Manager, clinical coordinator, unit director, and/or house administrative supervisor.
- Minimum Education
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Knowledge of CPOE, transcribing physician orders, telephone etiquette, interpreting monitor strips.
- Preferred Qualification
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant program, Certified Nurse Assistant, or equivalent prior experience.