Member Experience Leader
- $40K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- 401K / Retirement, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Insurance
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
*****BEFORE YOU PROCEED PLEASE READ*******
You must be a People person
You must be detailed oriented
Please submit a cover letter so we can learn more about you! If these 3 things aren't followed we will automatically decline your application.
CTRL Collective About Us / Our Approach
CTRL Collective was founded to inspire the entrepreneurial world with new ways of innovating and creating.Our intensive focus is to curate EVERYTHING. From our members, partners, our locations, intentional thought is directed every step of the way.Each location is designed to embrace the local culture & environment around it. How else could you expect to develop community within a location, if you’re ignoring what’s going on around it? We offer amenities that reflect the community from everything to an Art Studio, Virtual Reality Studio, Media Lab, Innovation Lab (for prototyping). We also have classes and events surrounding the trending and developing world around us. We are not a coworking space, we are not an incubator, we are not an accelerator. We are a supercollider for brilliance, innovation, & excellence and we believe that the weaving of technology and community will change the conversation forever.
About the role
CTRL Collective is looking for a talented and passionate Member Experiance Leader. This full time position will report directly to the Community Leader. Our team adds a personal touch to each of our buildings and we’re committed to empowering our members in every way. We keep our buildings full of amazing small businesses and entrepreneurs by making inspiring first impressions with everyone we meet.
Goals and Objectives
Support the Community Leader to achieve the following:
- Create a collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members
- Ensure that building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
- Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You must present well, and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- Also willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the first and last point of contact for your building
- Greet and check-in member guests
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation
- Manage Commons Member check-ins and check-out
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email and print communications
- Conduct building walkthroughs
- Solve member related issues to ensure a cohesive community
- Assist with move ins and move outs; prepare and distribute member welcome packets
- Assist with building operations and maintenance to ensure highest level of member experience
- Fielding and assigning requests submitted through our database
- Manage keycard activations
- Ensuring the building is clean and well kept
- Ordering consumables
- Mail and Package responsibilities as needed
Experience and Requirements
- Customer Service and/or sales experience a plus
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities
- Passion and understanding for CTRL Collective mission and values
- Proficient in Basic Computer Skills
About CTRL Collective:
CTRL Collective is more than a coworking space. It is a creative campus that supports community and collaboration. We are a supercollider for brilliance, innovation, and excellence and we believe that the weaving of technology and community will change the conversation forever. CTRL Collective hosts state-of-the-art amenities, including a virtual reality lab and media editing facility. Education and training are also a cornerstone of CTRL Collective approach. We host numerous classes on such subjects as coding and design, and entrepreneurship. Our mission is to facilitate creativity, ideas, community interaction, and, most of all, impact.