- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Our Company is the leader in designing, developing, and implementing high-energy laser systems and processes. We are seeking an Electromechanical Technician who will be responsible for assembling, testing, and repairing automated processing equipment and high-energy laser systems.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Report directly to the Technical Services Manager
• Assist in the electrical / mechanical assembly of laser systems and related components
• Assist in testing and troubleshooting electrical systems
• Support production and development operations as needed
• Maintain detailed documentation of work performed
• Maintain awareness of industry standards and best practices including electrical safety
• Assemble component subsystems according to specifications
• Install, diagnose, service, and repair electrical equipment
• Apply knowledge and ability to use hand tools and operate test equipment such as test meters, oscilloscope, ammeters, voltmeters or ohmmeters according to established procedures
• Read and understand wiring diagrams to trace electrical circuits and ensure proper operation according to manufacturer's specifications
• Provide research for part prices/availability, manufacturer's specifications, warranty status
• Attend and participate in technical meetings
• Adhere to the LSPT Quality Management System including AS9100
• Support LSP Technologies’ Mission, Vision, and Goals
• Some travel may be required
• Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must be able to follow instructions
• Manual dexterity for mechanical and electrical assemblies
• Experience with proper usage of electronic measurement tools
• Experience with various soldering techniques from board-level repairs to larger conductors
• Good teamwork and communication skills
• Good technical writing and documentation skills
- AS-9100, ISO 9000 or similar quality systems
• Working with high voltage equipment
• Comprehension of mechanical drawings
• Proper use of PPE and related equipment
• Associate Degree in electronics or related discipline OR minimum 4-6 years electronics-related experience
• US Citizen, able to qualify for United States Department of Defense secret clearance
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected class.
Our Company is a fun and challenging place to work with a casual atmosphere. Come join the successful and growing company that pioneered the industry.
Smoke-free and drug-free environment.
Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience.
Competitive benefits package including medical, dental and 401k.
LSP TECHNOLOGIES IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GREAT PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
LSPT is an exciting place to work! Our company is a world leader in designing, developing, and implementing high-energy laser systems and processes. We offer a fun and challenging work environment with a casual atmosphere, flexible hours, and a family feel. LSPT is a small business that is growing rapidly. We value a strong culture promoting innovation and teamwork, and we expect all LSPT employees to be humble, hungry, and smart.
Humble: At LSPT you are part of a coordinated team delivering customer satisfaction and quality. Each team member plays a critical role in fulfilling our core objectives, and only by working together can we achieve our ambitious goals.
Hungry: LSPT is growing fast, and we need hungry individuals to take our organization to the next level. When we set our sights on a goal, we pursue it tenaciously and never let up until the job is done.
Smart: LSPT is a world leader in state-of-the-art laser processing solutions. We employ seasoned experts across our organization, and value innovative problem solving to keep our products and services on the cutting edge.
Would you like to be part of a pioneering organization? Are you humble, hungry, and smart? Visit our job listing page to view current openings and opportunities.