- $200.00 - $300.00 Daily
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
The Position: Bar Back
CTB well… we are hiring Bartenders! We are a unique concept development company that develops events, venues, bars and spaces. While we train and revamp and company from the group up we are looking for FULL TIME Bartenders - to help the development transition.
So you wont just be pouring pints, you will be watching a new brand launch or simply re ignite the old show!
- We offer paid training
- We also offer incentive plans for quarterly bonuses
- $200/ $300 a day
Requirements to become a Bar Back:
- Customer Service, Teamwork, Quality Focus, Self-Motivated, Job Knowledge, Professionalism, Safety Management, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Innovation, Verbal Communication
- Maintains attractive bar by arranging bottles and glasses for display; removing soiled glassware and empty bottles and cans; ensuring cleanliness.
- Garnishes drinks by slicing and pitting fruits; preparing olives, and onions; placing on picks or in drinks.
- Prepares ingredients according to recipes for Bartender
- Prepares beer barrels by connecting hose couplings and connecting barrels to tap.
- Serves wine by opening bottles; and/or pouring by-the-glass offerings.
- Glass collecting
The Location: Call The Bar Keep is based in New York City. This is a great place to live because the world’s greatest Mixologists and chefs have grown from this big apple! Join the Buzz.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top in the industry of our kind
- Great benefits
- Reasonable hours
- Further opportunity for advancement
Bar Keeps boutique event experience team are developers and educators that transform what could be a just a smokeing area of your venue...in to a holistic brand experience.
This divison of CTB is cerative, they are revolutionaries, dreamers - they make a brand come to live.
CTB already is an aweome speak easy to large scale event concept development company. This team travels, learns and grows together.
Getting inspiration from every driection to develop the language your staff use to the print on the toilet roll in the wc.